The simple, classic gin and tonic cocktail is turned into a a frozen, refreshing summer slushie! Grab your ice cream maker for a smooth alcoholic slushie, or swap the water for ice and throw it in your blender.
- 3 cups tonic water (we like Fever Tree, especially the Elderflower flavor), chilled
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 cup gin (we always use Aviation Gin), chilled
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeeze lime juice (about 1 lime), chilled
- Lime wedges and/or cucumber slice, for garnish
- Make sure all ingredients are chilled, and that your ice cream maker has been sufficiently frozen before use.
- Combine tonic water, water, gin and lime juice in frozen ice cream maker and let churn until well combined and slushy (about 25 minutes).
- Pour or scoop into serving glasses, garnish with a lime wedge and/or cucumber slice, add a straw and serve immediately Enjoy!
Don’t have an ice cream maker? Just swap the water for 2 cups ice and throw it in a blender instead!
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
Keywords: gin and tonic, frozen gin and tonic, slushie drink, frozen cocktail, boozy slushie