A classic bubbly gin and champagne cocktail with a fresh lemon zing!
- 3 ounces gin
- 1 ounce simple syrup (more or less, to taste)
- The juice of two freshly squeezed lemons (about 2 ounces)
- 4–5 ounces dry champagne, chilled
- Lemon twist, garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine gin, simple syrup and lemon juice with a handful of ice. Cover and shake well for a few seconds.
- Strain into two champagne flutes. Top with champagne and garnish with a lemon twist.
- Serve immediately – cheers!
- Category: Drink
Keywords: french 75, french 75 cocktail, champagne cocktail