How’s that for some end of the (really long and frustrating) week alliteration? Before I depart for Sally’s book signing, I wanted to share a few favorites to kick off the spooky and candy-filled Halloween weekend. I plan to sit around watching scary movies and hope to get a bunch of adorable trick or treaters – if there aren’t enough to drain my supply of candy, I guess I’ll just have to bake some leftover candy cookies – darn!
What are you doing for Halloween?
1. These faux-pumpkins – nutritious and delicious:
2. This costume – I want it so bad I want to cry.
3. This serum from Kiehls – this stuff is seriously amazing:
4. These jeans from 7 For All Mankind – I just got them and they’re already super comfortable:
5. And this show – I don’t care what anyone says, it’s hilarious: