This beer bread is super easy to make in one bowl and only needs 6 ingredients – no yeast, no kneading, and no proofing required!
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar or honey
- 12 ounces beer
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Add beer and use a wooden spoon to combine.
- Coat the inside of a 9×5″ loaf pan with half the melted butter (2 Tablespoons). Add batter to pan, then pour over the remaining melted butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then carefully remove from pan and transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Category: Bread
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: beer bread, easy beer bread, no yeast bread