Dunkaroo dip is a homemade version of the classic childhood treat you’d stick in your lunchbox. Easy, 3-ingredient funfetti flavored dip that’s perfect for animal cracker dunking, and loaded with sprinkles! And if this isn’t enough funfetti fun for you, try my chewy funfetti granola bars, funfetti rice krispy treats, funfetti whipped cream, and funfetti popcorn.
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix (18.9 oz – or at least 16 oz homemade funfetti mix)
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 8 ounces Cool Whip (taken from the fridge, not freezer)
- Rainbow sprinkles, optional for topping
- Animal crackers, for dipping
- In a large bowl, combine Funfetti mix, yogurt and Cool Whip and stir until well combined.
- Place in fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with extra sprinkles, serve with animal crackers for dipping and enjoy!
- If you’re concerned about the potential for bacteria in raw flour, you can quickly heat treat it by spreading it out onto a baking sheet and toasting it at 350°F for 5 minutes. Let it cool, then follow the instructions above. Just note that the sprinkles in the funfetti cake mix may discolor or become a bit melty and spread.
- Make sure your Cool Whip is thawed before you start, otherwise you are going to have a heck of time getting it to combine well.
- You can use a hand mixer or just a spoon to stir – it’s up to your personal preference.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dunkaroo dip, dunkaroos dip, funfetti dip, cake batter dip