Sweet, syrupy figs are gently dipped in dark chocolate for a perfectly light dessert!
- 4 figs
- 1 cup dark chocolate melting wafers (or tempered chocolate)
- 3 tablespoons pistachios, crushed
- Prepare a baking sheet or other platter with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Slice figs into 3-5 slices.
- Finely chop pistachios.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip figs in melted chocolate, using a spoon to help spread the chocolate as needed (as much or as little as you want – leaving a little bit of the tops of the figs exposed just looks nice!).
- Place the chocolate-covered fig on prepared baking sheet. Immediately cover with crushed pistachios.
- Let set, serve and enjoy!
Note: Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days, but best served same day.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: chocolate covered figs