This cranberry pecan cheese ball combined creamy cheese with tart cranberries and crunchy pecans, making this the perfect shareable snack for your holiday gatherings!
- 8 ounces cream cheese or Neufchatel cheese
- 2 cups white sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon orange extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup whole dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecans
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and cheddar cheese until well combined. If adding orange extract, add it now and beat well.
- Add chopped cranberries and stir to combine.
- Place mixture in the center of a piece of plastic wrap and cover completely with wrap while forming it into a ball shape. Place in fridge to chill for a couple hours.
- Unwrap the ball, place on serving dish and cover the outside with whole dried cranberries and pecans (you may need more or less than a cup each depending on the side of the ball you made).
- Serve with crackers, pita chips or pretzels. Enjoy!
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: cranberry pecan cheese ball, cheese ball appetizer, cranberry cheese ball