A cranberry lover’s version of the standard mimosa – tart cranberries pair perfectly with a sugar-rimmed glass and sparkling champagne bubbles. Two main ingredients and they’re ready in 5 minutes!
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup champagne
- Sparkling sugar, for garnish
- Fresh cranberries, for garnish
- Rim two champagne glasses with a little water and then dip in sparking sugar.
- Pour 1/4 cup cranberry juice in a champagne glass.
- Add 1/2 cup champagne.
- Top with a few fresh or frozen cranberries and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Category: Drinks
Keywords: cranberry mimosa, cranberry mimosas, cranberry cocktail, christmas cocktail, poinsettias, poinsettia cocktail