All you need are four ingredients to make this creamy, sweet and tangy no-bake dessert!
- 1–20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1–14 ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce or homemade cranberry sauce
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup orange zest (optional)
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine cranberry sauce and crushed pineapple. If you find that there’s still too much pineapple juice in the bowl, tip the bowl and carefully drain it before you move on.
- Add Cool Whip and use a spatula to stir until well combined.
- Add mini marshmallows and stir again until well combined. Also add orange zest at this time (if you’ve chosen to include it).
- Cover and chill for at least a couple hours (but no more than 24 hours before serving). Top with fresh cranberries and mini marshmallows and serve. Enjoy!
If you prefer it less creamy, add an additional cup of mini marshmallows and/or another half a jar of whole cranberry sauce, or you can omit 2 ounces Cool Whip.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberry fluff, cranberry fluff salad, cranberry salad with cool whip, fluff salad