My homemade, copycat version of Ruby Tuesday’s pasta salad. Rotini pasta, diced ham, peas and green pepper make for the perfect side dish for a summer party!
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups ham, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and rinse with cold water. Set aside until completely cooled.
- In a very large bowl, combine ranch dressing, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Add green pepper, ham, peas and stir to combine. Add pasta and stir again to combine.
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator to chill completely.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
Keywords: ham and pea pasta, Copycat Ruby Tuesday Pasta Salad, summer salad, easy pasta salad