A sweet, creamy milkshake with only a few ingredients that tastes like a glass of coconut cream pie!
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 Tablespoon cream of coconut
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 ounce coconut rum (optional)
- 1 whole sheet graham crackers, plus crumbles for garnish
- Whipped cream for garnish
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut, toasted for garnish
- In a small pan over low-medium heat, toast coconut, stirring frequently until golden brown. Remove from heat and transfer to small bowl to cool. Keep a close eye on it as it can turn from golden to burnt quickly!
- In a blender , combine vanilla ice cream, cream of coconut, coconut extract, coconut rum (if including) and blend until well combined and smooth.
- Add 1 sheet graham cracker and pulse to combine – you don’t need to blend it to be smooth, just combined into small chunks.
- Pour into 12 ounces glass and top with whipped cream, toasted coconut and graham cracker crumbs. Add a straw, serve immediately and enjoy!
Want more than one milkshake? Simply double the recipe for as many as you need!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coconut cream pie milkshake, coconut milkshake, cream of coconut milkshake, coconut cream milkshake