Satisfy a chocolate craving with this flavorful and nutrient rich chia pudding that comes together in minutes and does all the work for you in the fridge overnight!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup, agave or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4–1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh cherries, chopped
- 1 ounce dark or semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- In a mason jar, combine milk, syrup, vanilla and chia seeds and shake to thoroughly combine.
- Place in fridge overnight.
- Divide mixture into two serving bowls or glasses and top with chocolate and fruit. Enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast