Chewy granola bars filled with funfetti flavor and tons of rainbow sprinkles – no baking required!
- 1 1/3 raw cashews
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 3/4 cup funfetti cake mix
- 1/4 cup raw honey, warmed in microwave for 10 seconds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup premium white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles, plus more for garnish,
- Prep an 8×8 dish with parchment paper, with the sides hanging over the edge for easy release. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse cashews a few times until it forms small chunks. You don’t have cashew dust, you just want them in smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine cashews, rolled outs, cashew butter, cake mix, honey and vanilla extract and stir to combine with a wooden spoon. It’ll be thick, so use your hands if you have to!
- Add white chocolate and sprinkles and stir again to combine.
- Press mixture into prepared dish and use your hands or the back of a measuring cup (my personal favorite method) to even out the top.
- Place in the fridge to set for an hour. Cut into as many slices as you want (I like to cut them into 16 bars) and wrap them each in plastic wrap. Stick them in your kid’s lunch bag (or your own!) and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake