Three ingredients are all you need to make these creamy and crunchy no bake treats!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1–3 ounce package ramen (any flavor, discard the flavor packet)
- Break ramen into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Place wax paper on a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine peanut butter and chocolate and stir frequently until melted and smooth.
- Add ramen pieces and stir to combine and coat completely.
- Remove from heat and drop by rounded tablespoon (I use a small cookie scoop ) onto prepared baking sheet.
- Place in fridge to set completely. Then enjoy!
- Category: Dessert