Sweet and tangy, this cheesecake dip is jam packed with fresh blueberries and white chocolate chips, and perfectly pairs with graham crackers for dipping for the ultimate no bake party dessert!
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, blended
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, whole
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Zest of one lemon
- Graham crackers, for dipping
- In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer to mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until well combined.
- In a blender or food processor, add 1 cup blueberries and pulse a few times until it’s a bit liquidy (but not to pure liquid form – you want it lumpy).
- Add blueberry puree, lemon juice and vanilla extract and combine on low to medium speed.
- Fold in whole blueberries, white chocolate chips, and lemon zest until combined.
- Serve with graham cracker sticks for dipping, and enjoy!
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry cheesecake, white chocolate dip, cheesecake dip