A beautifully vibrant and delightfully fruity sangria made easy with Bundaberg Blood Orange Brewed Drink! Must be 21+ to enjoy.
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 bottle Bundaberg Blood Orange
- 4 ounces dry white wine
- 2 ounces brandy
- Splash of grenadine
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Pomegranate arils, for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine orange slices, Bundaberg Blood Orange, white wine, brandy and grenadine. Stir gently to combine.
- Fill two glasses with ice cubes and fill with sangria.
- Add a handful of pomegranate arils to each and garnish with orange slices. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Category: Drink
Keywords: blood orange sangria, fruit sangria, summer sangria