Apple cider and champagne combine to make a tart and bubbly cocktail that’s the perfect fall twist on the classic mimosa – two ingredient apple cider mimosas! Pair it with your favorite autumn recipes.
- 3 to 4 ounces apple cider*
- 5 to 6 ounces champagne or Prosecco
- 1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon sugar, for the rim**
- Thin apple slices, for garnish
- Pour cinnamon sugar onto a small plate. Rim two champagne glasses with a little water and then dip in the cinnamon sugar, rolling the edges gently to coat.
- Divide apple cider evenly between the two glasses.
- Top each glass with champagne. Add thin apple slices for garnish and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Servings: You’re shooting for 1 part apple cider to 2 parts champagne or Prosecco for each serving. Quantities may vary based on the size of your champagne flutes.
Cinnamon sugar: If you don’t have a pre-mixed container, you want to whisk together 1 part cinnamon to 4 parts granulated sugar.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Pour
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: apple cider mimosa recipe, apple cider champagne cocktail, thanksgiving cocktail recipe, fall cocktail recipe