Makes six 7-inch round waffles
- Waffle iron
- Grapeseed oil (healthier than normal cooking spray)
- Large mixing bowl
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (like I said – fat kid)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your waffle iron and spray with oil. Beat both eggs in bowl with a whisk until they’re fluffy.
- Mix in milk, vegetable oil, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla and beat until smooth. Now fold in your chocolate chips.
- Pour 3/4 cup of mix onto waffle iron, and cook until golden brown (or however you like them!).
I was so excited to eat my waffles I forgot to take a picture
until halfway through my second waffle. Oops.