An unbelievably easy homemade protein bar with only four ingredients! Chewy and loaded with almond butter and honey flavors.
- In a medium bowl with a hand mixer , combine all ingredients until well combined and smooth.
- Roll out dough onto a piece of parchment paper into a square or rectangle about 1/2″ thick.
- Slice into 8 equally sized bars (or 12, if you’d like them to be smaller).
- Wrap each bar in plastic wrap for an easy grab-and-go snack, or stack between layers of parchment paper. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy!
- If left at room temperature, they become a bit oily and melty, so make sure you keep them in the fridge until ready to consume.
- Keep in mind that different kinds of protein powder have different flavors and sweetness profiles, so I can only speak to the results using the Vega Vanilla Protein Powder I have linked in this post.
- Category: Snack
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: protein bars, almond honey protein balls, almond protein bars