A bite-sized snack that mixes the perfect combination of salty and sweet to keep hunger at bay and your energy level up!
- 1 cup Glutino Gluten-Free Pretzel Twists
- 1 cup oats (gluten-free, if desired)
- 1/4 cup almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey, maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Dark chocolate, optional for drizzling
- Add pretzels and oats to a food processor and pulse to get small chunks.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until combined.
- Shape into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- If you want to drizzle with chocolate, do it now! It’ll set very quickly due to the hot chocolate hitting the cold bites.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge (for short term storage) or freezer (for up to two weeks).