My favorite mascarpone whipped cream is even more heavenly with a kick of cake batter and sprinkles!
Everyone knows how much I love my mascarpone whipped cream. I love everything about it and it takes way more willpower than I care to admit not to just sit down with the bowl and eat it by the
ladle spoonful. #bakerproblems, amirite?
Annnnnnd I just made my own problems worse by adding cake mix and sprinkles to the… well, mix. I fall fast and hard for anything cake batter. Cake batter ice cream, cake batter fudge, cake batter… cake batter! And now cake batter whipped cream.
There’s really not much else I can say about this other than: Make this. Make this NOW. Top everything with it! Top nothing with it (and just eat it out of the bowl)! Throw it into a premade pie crust and call it day! Whatever you want, just make sure take a picture and tag @stressbaking #stressbaking on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter so I can see it ????
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup vanilla or funfetti cake mix
- ½ cup rainbow sprinkles (can omit if using funfetti cake mix)
- Chill a large mixing bowl in the fridge.
- In your chilled bowl, combine mascarpone cheese and heavy cream and mix on a low setting until mostly combined. Add cake mix and slowly increase speed to high and whip until stiff peaks form - it may take a little while, so be patient!
- Stir in sprinkles and enjoy!