A homemade lip scrub reminiscent of apple pie filling to exfoliate dry, flaking lips.
- 1/2 cup cane sugar (can substitute plain white sugar or brown sugar)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (warmed just slightly)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until combined. Don’t over mix if the coconut oil gets melty, it could dissolve the sugar.
- Scoop into an airtight container and use as needed. Enjoy!
Makes 1/2 pint and can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container.
- Calories: 1351
- Sugar: 100g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 109g
- Saturated Fat: 94g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 103g
- Fiber: 1g