The move into the new house has been a challenge, to say the least.
- We passed this every time we made a trip back and forth from the apartment to the house. Adorable.
- The cable/internet install went smoothly, and now our picture is sharper than ever and internet is lightening fast. The perks of a brand new install.
- I’m now awoken by the sound of birds chirping and acorns falling on the ground instead of an elephant pounding around upstairs.
- Every meal since we moved in has been on the grill except for a snack of mac ‘n cheese. Even breakfast was prepared outside (Apple Maple Chicken Sausage on the grill, and eggs on the side burner!)
- We got our first piece of mail at the new address. Sure, it was just the USPS welcome kit for our change of address, but still!
- Our neighbors are SO NICE. everyone is welcoming us to the area with open arms and the best part is that most people have superfriendly dogs. I definitely got my fill of puppy love this weekend.
- Our landlords are great – every problem that’s popped up has been handled really quickly, and that’s really all you can ask for. Plus they’re just really nice people.