Part two of the baking/cooking marathon I’ve got going on during the blizzard: Mini-Tortilla Crust Pizzas. I saw a picture on Pinterest of this, but couldn’t find an actual recipe. So, I winged it.
Mini-Tortilla Crust Pizzas
- Large flour tortillas (1 tortilla made 8 pizzas for me)
- Pizza sauce
- Assorted cheeses (whatever you want! I had monterey jack and cheddar on hand)
- Pepperonis (mini pepp’s would work best, I just cut mine in quarters)
- Muffin pan
1. Use the bottom of a can to cut out circles from the tortilla. Press each into a muffin pan (with each cup covered lightly with baking spray).
2. Pour a little pizza sauce into each cup (as much as you’d like).
3. Add cheese into each cup. Then add oregano (I forgot until the end, so don’t make my mistake), followed by pepperonis and any other additions you want in there – black olives, crumbled sausage, etc.
4. Pop them in the oven for about 10 minutes – check on them occasionally and use your best judgment based on how crispy you want them. Spoon them out onto a plate and serve!